Monday, April 20, 2009

Portable Software

Perhaps a teacher or faculty feel more clever, or he knows everything in the appeal with the student / students.But I do not, I just said that I only do first. Moreover, in the computer world, there is no person who knows everything about computer. Maybe we only know one or expert on the part of others and know more on the part of others. I always say on my students that there is no process I teach them, but we are sharing. Although most of the sharing that I give it fair because sayalah lecturers, but not close the possibility of knowledge I got from them.
Portable Software? Events such as days where, when my students want to copy my ebook, he offers me a software portable.
"Mr wanted portable software?"
"Software portable? What is that?"
"Software is no need to pack installed! Copy to flash disk directly to used"
"What software you have?"
"I have a pack of swishmax and CorelDraw"
"Ok, I Try to copy"
Finally, I copy the file. Then I try briefly, wow is cool I thing. Finally I went home with the feeling that as usual.At home I try many times while the software is portable sensasinya experience.But it so happens that computer virus distroy my file.Virus may be at training yesterday. I immediately re-install the computer software but unfortunately portabelnya participate damaged by the virus. This makes me curious. I will look for more software that.
Portable software is!The next day I returned to the office, I immediately search for articles about portable software is in between I do in my office task. Finally with the help of champion I Google to find some articles about Portable Software. In fact this software is portable poluler a few years ago. Wow I missed. Fortunately there are students who ask to me. Tis application turns out this is indeed for applications that do not need to install on the hard disk, copy to live in the flash disk are a living! Very practical!Ago I tried to find software that is portable. Not any more I use the torrent to find it. In fact a lot of portable software that is provided. Many macamnya, no operating system, toolls, internet applications, office, either the original or a freeware pirated software packed in a portable. I immediately download program2 bias that I use, flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and some tools.I finally decided to mengistall the most frequently used. and the applications that I rarely use my pair akan portable applications. This is so that I do not burdened computer softwares that a lot when I rarely used. Suppose I choose a portable nero because I rarely burn CDs and so on. Click here I would like to try.
In the FutureOne interesting thing that I thought at that time there is a complete portable software. This means there is a complete software that offers portable containing the Operating system and application at once. I think so, in a moment later a computer no hard drive, os and all applications in the embedded flash. So later pepole go any where only take flashdiks the tiny size and then stay to include computer and magic! The computer seems to be ours because os and application in accordance with our needs or desires. "

Share |

Related Post


1 comments:

Tyas said...

i will try......

Post a Comment