Monday, April 13, 2009

Quis Generator

This is a flash program which is long for me, I had published in babaflash, now I want to publish my blog back through this.

Quis Generator V 1.4
This application developed and disseminated for use to make quis. This software you can use and Duplicate freely. This software features:
• I can edit the questions and answers.
• Number of problem can be changed as needed.
• Questions appear in random (number of problems can be more of a matter that is displayed).
• I can ditampilan in line 10.
• Questions can be filled or animated images (using the swf file).
• Coordinates in the image can change.
• You can use the timer is set or not.
• Showing the name of the author matter.
• Title Showing questions.
• Displays test results.
• Showing the name of the test.
• Showing the rank test.
• Displays a comment about the test results.
• The rank can be removed with a security password
• There are software have application to try every question

Download application

Share |

Related Post


1 comments:

Bruce said...

i;m waiting ....

Post a Comment